T&M and Process Control Instrumentation have many things in common; but the conditions in which a Industrial Instrument works, may be very unfriendly.
Instrumentation and Measurement Circuits
Industrial Instruments are used both in Clean-Cool Control Rooms and also in a corrosive, humid, hot and vibrating industrial environment. Even high levels of Static, Magnetic influences in conjunction with spikes and brown outs can be expected.
Test and Measurement instruments are of two types, by way of its usage; Portable and Benchtop. Portable Instruments will consume low power, insulated and rugged. The Product Safety features are more stringent as they are HandHeld or slung over the shoulder. Some features and specs are sacrificed. The Benchtop version has more front panel space and can interface with other instruments or systems. More accuracy and features can be accommodated in this.
- Auto ranging 4-1/2 Digit Digital Voltmeter
- 3-1/2 Digit ICL7107 Digital Panel Meter
- Current Source mA for calibration
- Linearizing circuit using opamps
- Universal signal conditioner differential amp
- Simple MilliVolt Source
- 0-2V to 4-20mA Converter
- Analog averaging circuit with Opamps