delabs PDF Circuits
In 1999 most of my circuits in the OrCad and PDF Formats were uploaded as zip files in free websites of Netscape and Tripod. Then i got suggestions, Feedback and Thank you letters from all round the world. Later some support, encouragement from enthusiasts and engineers in the US and Europe made me improve the Websites "CMS" and content organization. I am now updating my Plain old HTML Pages for the 4th time in 15 Years.
Some parts of delabs/dapj use the CMS Technologies of The LAMP Stack and Google that arrived later. The New Tech Blog areas link Thousands of EE firms and Resources all over the world. The tech cladistics i developed and used to organize; has been adopted (sometimes misused) by publishers and webmasters.
Please note these technical pages are for Electronic Enthusiasts and Engineers around the globe for Reference and to improve basic Design capabilities.
These pages or ideas of delabs technologies and dapj tech cannot be copied, replicated or used for content development online or offline print materials.
Instrumentation and Industrial Design
- Analog Circuits - OpAmp, Signal Condition, Mixed Signal.
- Digital Circuits - Logic, CMOS, Counters, Timers, 555.
- Power Electronics - SMPS, Regulated Supply, SSR.
- Microcontroller - 8051, 8052, OpCodes, Analog Interface.
- Test Measurement - Multi-Meters, Small Test Tools.
- Data Interface - Virtual Instrumentation, Device Networking.
- Custom Projects - Sequential Process Timers, Chargers.
- Hobby Projects - Insulation tester, LED Circuits, Meters.
- Theory Tutorials - Basic Electronics, Instrument Design.
- Electrical Diagrams - Control Panels, Reference Tables.
- Resources - Electronic Firms and Electronic Projects